Quickbooks online is a popular accounting application provided by Intuit. PHP POS can be configured to sync your inventory, customers, employees, suppliers, receivings, and sales to QuickBooks online.
The process to set this up is pretty straight forward
- Login and go to store config
- Search or scroll to Quickbooks section
- Click the connect to Quickbooks online button
- Login to QuickBooks and authorize php point of sale to access your account
- After the authorization is complete you will need to map various accounts in php pos to QuickBooks. Once you complete this step you will need to click save.
- The sync options should not be modified unless you have a reason to do so. By default, all sync options are on.
- Click "Sync. NOTE: The first sync can take several hours
Setting up automatic syncing
To setup automatic syncing for a php pos cloud account; please submit a support request
If you are a download customer you need to configure a cron task
To setup a cron task to run once a day
0 0 * * * php /home/public_html/pos/index.php quickbooks cron