Hello, my name is Peyton, and I am the systems administrator for a 7 location + online store retailer. I have made 50+ useful modifications to our self hosted version of PHPPOS in order to improve the functionality of the software to suit our needs. I am reaching out to the community to offer my development services to those that need features implemented that are outside the scope of the developers of this fine software. If you or your organization would like more functionality from your software, please do not hesitate to reach out to me as I enjoy modifying and playing with this awesome software suite!
Here is a list of the features that I have added to my instance of PHPPOS. Some of these features may be included in the latest version, while others are definitely not.
1. Added COGS to Supplier Summary Report (summary_suppliers.php)
2. Modified Detailed Transfer Report to allow viewing of to/from select stores (detailed_transfers.php lang_reports.php) and to show item_number for variant items
3. Modified Timeclocks to allow detailed punches report to show all stores for specific employee. (Detailed_timeclock.php)
4. Modified Detailed & Summary Timeclock reports to remove dollar amounts for employee privacy (Detailed/Summary_timeclock.php)
5. Modified Closing Page to prevent the edit of gift card,credit, and debit amounts for drops.
7. Added COGS to Summary Suppliers report
8. Modified Timeclock form to prevent hourly rate change for missed punch from showing up. (/views/timeclocks/form.php)
9. Modified Inventory Counts to filter out Zero quantities. (Items.php)
10. Removed unused fields from inventory summary report
11. Added cogs to Summary Sales report
12. Detailed Sales report: Added ability to filter to show only discounted sales.
14. Modified Receivings view to show item_number for variant items (receivings.php)
15. Modified views/receipt.php receipt to show item_number for variant items and reorder codes if available (receipt.php)
16. Modified Home.php (lines 169-177) to allow employees to view all store qtys
17. Modified views/items/form.php to add supplier mapping to the additional item numbers section
18. Modified additional_item_numbers.php model to add supplier mapping to addtl item numbers for reorder numbers
19. Modified detailed timeclocks to allow for manual timesheet approval.
20. Modified summary timeclocks to allow for date range timesheet approval as well as excel export.
21. Modified employee model to add approval code.
22. Modified timeclocks controller to add approval code
23. Modified views/items/pricing.php to fix markup calculation
24. Modified views/items/variations.php to fix attribute issue.
25. Modified models/Inventory.php to show non-zero qtys for items_not_counted_count where instock
26. Modified views/items/do_count_data.php to show item_number instead of variation list. (NEED TO MODIFY TO ALLOW the drop down to still display for variants so that if a base code is scanned, you can still change the variant.
27. Added supplier and category inputs to summary_employees report.
28. Added 'secure' tinyint(1) to app_files table to prevent database scraping of signatures as well as checked if employee logged in when getting secure files,
set secure = 1 where file name starts with 'signature_'
29. Changed receivings controller to modify the excel export format, changed Reports.php model to add reorder numbers to the result
30. Modified views/barcode_labels.php to prevent label parameters modification as well as helpers/item_helpers.php
31. Modified views/items/items_modal.php to format reorder numbers
32. Modified items.php->count_not_counted() to display correct item_numbers&names for variations as well as removed cost/selling price columns and refactored
associated query in items.php as well as changed variation column to show variation codes rather than item names
33. Modified views/items/do_count.php to show correct info for variants.
34. Modified views/items_modal.php to add variant item numbers to the tables.
35. Modified woocommerce sync function to submit a meta data field to the woocommerce item meta to link back to the database app_file so that my db can act as an image repository.
36. Modified Models/Item_variations to return item number as well.
38. Removed items list from suspended receivings table.
39. Modified items/inventory to show variation/item number for variant items.
40. Modified receivings to show attributes for variations rather than variation name.
41. Modified items model to show attributes rather than name for variations.
42. Modified views/items/inventory to change quickview functionality to allow for location based inventory changes vs global changes when non-quickview is used.
43. Modified app config to allow multiple ecommerce locations to be picked for inventory
44. Modified woo sync functionality to pull inventory from multiple locations. Disabled ecommerce category reset in My_Woo->reset().
45. Modified app config to set location for sales to be imported into as well as inv changes. (Webstore).
46. Modified woo sync functionality to import orders to the selected sales location for the web store as well as sync inventory changes with that location.
47. Modified header to show location even if employee has access to only 1 location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.