I have quick payments enabled in the store config and I really like it for most sales. But there is one scenario when it can go wrong.
If e.g. a 10% part-payment is taken for a sale, the user should then suspend the sale. However it is too easy for the user to hit the "complete sale" button by mistake, and the system assumes the remaining 90% has been paid, and completes the sale.
It would be great if the quick payment option disappeared as soon as a part-payment was taken. Then the process would be fail-safe, and no sales would be completed by mistake.
Please sign in to leave a comment.