Hello Chris, I haven't contributed any ideas in while... here goes.
1. Ive asked for this before and must again. The ability to see other locations' stock levels in items, even if they are not "clickable". Or the same thing in a report would be fantastic, side by side, as reports can be sorted by clicking on the columns already. Managing stock would be so much more efficient.
2. Employee permission to "See stock levels at all locations" in the item pop-up window, even if the employee has access to 1 location.
Here are the new ones:
3. Allow a fraction to be sold when "not allowed to sell items that are out of stock" is on. One cannot sell the last .5 of an item for example.
4. A "Last Edited" column in Items that doesn't change when the item is Sold like the "Last Modified" column.
5.Option to "Round Off Selling Prices to the Nearest X". Some currencies need to be rounded to the nearest 25, 100, 500, etc. It can be imported from Excel I know, but it would be nice to have that in the program.
6.Pricing history for items
7. Ability to run in one currency, the more stable one, and Print Tags in another currency. Payments in other currencies is already featured and easy to use.
Hope you can make some of these happen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.