Store Location setup allows a company to set up one or more business locations.
Each location will have separate inventory and sales, but will share items and customers.
To set up additional locations navigate to the "locations" module.
- Click "New Location"
Click "New Location"
- It will ask if you need to buy a license for this new location.
Click "Yes" or "no"
If you have not already Purchased additional license for another location click "Yes"
- Enter the Email address used to Purchase the additional license:
enter email address
- Enter the New Location information:
Enter all the relevant information
Enter the sales tax information for this location. This information will be used to calculate sales tax for this location only. Click show more for more than 2 taxes.
Make sure to set the timezone correctly. This is used for all times and dates used for that location.
Sales Taxes on Location
- Click submit to save new location
After setting up locations, you should then create employees that are assigned to that location. Each employee can belong to one or more locations. For more information on how to create a new employee see Employees
You should only give access to the location(s) that an employee needs access to.
- Select an employee and click "Edit"
- Go to "Locations" which is in red and assign an the employee to the new Location
Create Employee with associated locations
If an employee has more than one location assigned, they can easily switch locations after logging in by clicking the top left navigation item above dashboard.