800-846-4472 (Sales & Service)
866-622-2390 (Tech Support)
The required hardware to read cards is Magtek 21040108 Card reader.
Mercury/Vantiv has an Online Portal for you to manage your account. You will need to set this account up, generate a password, and enter it in the PHP POS system settings.
Your online account will also be your portal to real-time access to your statements, transactions, customer care, technical support, account settings and tools.
- See monthly statements (read “Decoding Your Statements” for more information)
- Review full transaction history
- View transaction batch totals by date, card type, and more!
- Check on transactions at one store or an entire chain
Mercury/Vantiv will email you a welcome letter.
User ID: provided in welcome email
Password: you should have received in a separate email.
Select “Account Settings”
Under “Hosted Checkout Password Management” select the terminal for which you want to obtain a password and click “Continue.”
- Select “Generate Password”
Be sure to click “Save” at the bottom after generating the Hosted Checkout Password
- Go to Locations View and Click edit next to the location you are setting up:
Click "Edit" next to the location
- Scroll down to the "Enable Credit Card Processing" Option
Do the following:
- Check the checkbox next to "Enable Credit Card Processing"
- Enter Merchant ID
- Enter Generated Password
Enter "Merchant ID" and "Generated Password"
- Don't forget to click "Submit"
You are now ready to process credit card transactions!